- Control left and right channel effects parameters independently or linked.
- Girth parameter adds subtle to punishing low end boost to drums and bass.
- Multiple stereo output modes including Normal Stereo, Wide Stereo, and Sum to Mono.
- Wide range of colorful distortion tones are possible, from subtle grit and punch to pulverizing lo-fi wreckage.
● requires iOS 8.0 or later
● iPad Mini/iPad 2 or newer
● Audiobus 2 compatible (Effect,Input, State Saving)
● Inter-App audio compatible (effect node)
● compatible with USB audio interfaces
Caramel works with just about any professional iOS compatible USB audio interfaces. Here is a list of interfaces that have been tested and verified to be compatible:
● Apogee Jam, Jam96k
● Apogee Mic, Mic96k
● Apogee ONE for iPad/Mac
● Apogee DUET for iPad/Mac
● Apogee QUARTET for iPad/Mac
● iRig HD
● iRig iMic
● Focusrite Scarlett series (*requires USB hub)
● Alesis io2
● Alesis IO Dock
● Behringer UCA202
● many more