Here's what users are saying:
Pure magic ★★★★★
by Amphoteres - Version 1.0 - May 27, 2014
Gives new meaning to the word lush. Absolutely phenomenally outstanding
by stormbox79 - Version 1.0 - Jun 21, 2014
If you play guitar, synths, or basically anything sound related, you NEED this app. Every single time I fire up Audiobus, this app ends up in the effects slot. Send a guitar thru this and end up in another galaxy, it is that good. Channel your inner pink floyd, call down a heavenly choir with your favorite synth app, just click buy and awesome becomes tangible!
Woah, great! ★★★★★
by Galaxyexplorer - Version 1.0 - May 2, 2014
If there is one iOS FX app to choose... well, it's this fantastic app. Point.
by trance79 - Version 1.0 - May 2, 2014
This is one of the coolest effects with so much depth and massive amounts of sonic possibilities. It produces a truly mesmerizing, almost magical, quality to any instrument or sound. Do yourself a favor and buy Crystalline, now.
"Wow Holy Cow! Guitarism 12- string into Crystalline and I thought it sounded like 'Under the Milky Way Tonight'. I can't think of an instrument that would not sound fantastic with Crystalline. IGrand, Galileo, Sunrizer(holy another cow!), IPolySix all sounded like awesomeness." - NoiseHorse (Audiobus forum)
"Crystalline isn't what I was looking for many years... IT'S MUCH MORE!!! I just can't stop using it!!! By far, the best effect for guitar I've used in my life!!! Thanks again!!!" - Leonardo Leite De Castro (user)
Crystalline is a unique Shimmer Echo/Reverb effects processor for Audiobus and Inter-app Audio.
Process synths, drum machines and hundreds of other apps by connecting through Audiobus. Use Crystalline as an effect inside Garageband, Auria, Cubasis, and AudioShare using Audiobus or Inter-app audio.
Crystalline features two distinct modes:
PERFORM and TWEAK.
● PERFORM mode is focused around four XY touch pads. Touch to control DELAY TIME, FEEDBACK, REVERB LEVEL and LOW PASS independently for left and right channels.
● TWEAK mode features large expressive sliders and additional effect parameters, allowing you to fine tune your sound.
In addition to Audiobus and Inter-app Audio support, Crystalline can also process external instruments such as guitar, voice and synths by connecting a microphone or professional audio interface such as the Apogee Jam, ONE, or any iOS compatible USB audio interface.
● requires iOS 7.0 or later
● iPad Mini/iPad 2 or newer
● Audiobus 2 compatible (Effect,Input, State Saving)
● Inter-App audio compatible (effect node)
● compatible with USB audio interfaces
● Control left and right channel effects parameters independently or linked.
● 16 delay modes for a wide variety of pitch shifted delay effects.
● Multiple stereo output modes including: Wide Stereo, Cross Feedback, Stereo Tremolo and Sum to Mono
● Huge range of ambient sound effects possible, from beautiful shimmering reverbs to dissonant, metallic delays
Crystalline works with just about any professional iOS compatible USB audio interfaces. Here is a list of interfaces that have been tested and verified to be compatible:
● Apogee Jam
● Apogee Mic
● Apogee ONE for iPad/Mac
● Apogee DUET for iPad/Mac
● Apogee QUARTET for iPad/Mac
● iRig HD
● iRig iMic
● Focusrite Scarlett series (*requires USB hub)
● Alesis io2
● Alesis IO Dock
● Behringer UCA202
● many more