Johnny is a highly flexible Multiwave Tremolo effects processor for Audiobus and Inter-app Audio.
Process synths, drum machines and hundreds of other apps by connecting through Audiobus. Use Johnny as an effect inside Garageband, Auria, Cubasis, and AudioShare using Audiobus or Inter-app audio.
In addition to Audiobus and Inter-app Audio support, Johnny can also process external instruments such as guitar, voice and synths by connecting a microphone or professional audio interface such as the Apogee Jam, ONE, or any iOS compatible USB audio interface.
Check out our other FX apps including Crystalline, Caramel, Echo Pad, Stereo Designer and Swoopster!
● requires iOS 8.0 or later
● iPad Mini/iPad 2 or newer
● Audiobus 2 compatible (Effect,Input, State Saving)
● Inter-App audio compatible (effect node)
● compatible with USB audio interfaces
● Control Left and Right channel Tremolo Rate, Depth, Shape, and Multiwave parameters to produce everything form subtle tremolo to wildly modulated stereo tremolo effects.
● BPM synced tremolo including MIDI clock sync, independent per channel or linked.
● Multiple modes including Classic Tremolo and Harmonic Tremolo.
Johnny works with just about any professional iOS compatible USB audio interfaces. Here is a list of interfaces that have been tested and verified to be compatible:
● Apogee Jam, Jam96k
● Apogee Mic, Mic96k
● Apogee ONE for iPad/Mac
● Apogee DUET for iPad/Mac
● Apogee QUARTET for iPad/Mac
● iRig HD
● iRig iMic
● Focusrite Scarlett series (*requires USB hub)
● Alesis io2
● Alesis IO Dock
● Behringer UCA202
● many more